Saturday, September 14, 2013

By The Pool


Resting by the pool was the main activity we were doing while on vacation.
We were in the amazing Fourka in Greece. Nice place but kinda too quiet for us.
Going back here with family will be perfect.

Here I'm wearing Chicnova stretch denim pants, with my fringe Choies bikini.
The colors on the two garments matched perfectly, and with the pool water too :).
Posting this summer pictures when the weather has gone crazy outside, raining all day, makes me kinda warmer.







What I Wear:
Shorts: Chicnova
Swimsuit: Choies

Click on the images for details









6 comments:

  1. lovely bikini and shorts!

    Invite you to enter my giveaway with mignon mignon here

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your nails really make the outfit!

    ReplyDelete